OmniFocus offers a great way to implement getting things done (GTD) methodology in your personal and professional life. The application integrates well with mail, calendar, and other apps, features online syncing between devices and has a great email gateway that helps you add tasks to your inbox, even if you don’t have the mobile version of the app.
What is OmniFocus?
OmniFocus 2 is an application developed by The Omni Group for Apple products. The company produces other popular applications that work well for personal and professional productivity:
- OmniOutliner – a comprehensive writing app.
- OmniPlan – for project management.
- OmniGraffle – a vector graphics creation and editing.
Combined, the OmniGroup’s applications can give Apple users a competitive edge in the workplace and marketplace.
Do you teach how to use OmniFocus?
Bruce Tyson and his professional staff can teach you how to use OmniFocus in one-on-one and group sessions. Available training and educational options include:
- An OmniFocus review. Find out what the app can do for you. Try it hands-on and decide if it works well for you and your firm. Also, learn how OmniFocus compares with OmniFocus Pro, a more expensive version that comes with extra features.
- A comprehensive online OmniFocus tutorial. Get started with OmniFocus using our professionally developed premium tutorials.
- Instructor-led onsite, virtual, and hybrid training groups. We teach OmniFocus Apple Watch, OmniFocus iPhone, and OmniFocus for Mac. We show you how to sync OmniFocus across devices, backup your databases and customize the OmniFocus experience.
- Consulting services. Our services will guide you through the optimized deployment of OmniFocus 2 for individuals and businesses. We install and configure the software and give you an introductory training session.
- OmniFocus and GTD. Bruce Tyson and his team have mastered GTD methodology and teach you how to implement GTD and OmniFocus in your business or personal life.
Do you teach OmniFocus Android classes?
No. OmniFocus applications work only on Apple devices. We can, however, help you find an OmniFocus alternative that meets your personal or businesses needs.
How about OmniFocus for Windows?
OmniGroup currently does not have OmniFocus Windows, but the company might, in the future, develop a version for Windows.
How much does the OmniFocus web version cost?
Right now, a web-based version of OmniFocus is not available. When you choose to use OmniGroup products, however, you can sync them via your own compatible server or the online OmniSynch service. After configuring OmniFocus, you can use your OmniFocus login to setup sync options.
How do you rate OmniFocus vs Things?
Things is an OmniFocus alternative that supplies you with a similar approach to GTD. When considering OmniFocus vs Things, you might discover that Things costs less and has a shorter learning curve. It lacks the flexibility and customization capabilities of OmniFocus, but it is a viable OmniFocus alternative. Do you need to know more? Schedule a meeting with us so we can guide your Things vs OmniFocus decision. We can demonstrate both products to you either onsite or via an online meeting.
Why should we hire BruceTyson.com rather than another online service?
Although extensive online OmniFocus tutorials exist, you will discover that they depend on obsolete versions of the app. Such information doesn’t fit implementations of OmniFocus 2 and OmniFocus 2 Pro. Bruce Tyson and his team continually update our training materials and methods to ensure that you always benefit from cutting-edge technology and up-to-date information.
Do you teach OmniFocus and Things for free?
No. Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will discuss your requirements via email, IM, online meeting or voice call and then supply you with a comprehensive quote for services.
Can I buy OmniFocus from BruceTyson.com?
No. When you retain our services, either you or we will buy the software for you in your name using your payment method. After our services are finished, you own your OmniGroup software licenses. You will also continue to have the right to use our training materials, assuming that your account has been fully paid.
Other Recommended OmniFocus resources
Hire the Bruce Tyson team to get the best and most efficient implementation of OmniFocus and GTD. To get more information independently, we recommend the following resources. Please buy them through the below links.
Get a quote for services or more information from Bruce Tyson and his team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about how Bruce Tyson can help you “Experience the Possible” and find more great articles on our site using our sitemaps: